RULES FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOG
BECAUSE EVEN I REVERT TO MY TWO YEAR OLD BEHAVIOR ON LINE I HAVE RULES FOR COMMENTING ON MY BLOG:
1) This is MY blog.
2) I am not perfect. I have many opinions most of which I think are well thought out !…but not always right.
2.1) I am doing the hormones out of whack menopause thing so occasionally I post from the MAD COW perspective…and my emotions are way too intense. However, an hour or so later…sometimes a day…I am back to myself. I do have a sense of humor about myself!
3) If you agree or disagree with something I have posted I encourage you to comment. In a courteous manner with well thought out positions and facts. Links are encouraged …they feed my brain and give me ideas for future posts. Because of the Spam guard comments with links are held for approval. Believe me I get a lot of spam…insurance, lawyers and prescription drugs mostly.
4) If you post malicious information I will delete you.
5) If you post intentional racist or prejudiced comments about ANY race you will be banned for life, or until you have come to a change of thinking and have issued a public apology which I will be more than happy to post! I say INTENTIONAL racist comments because I have never met ANYONE that did not have racist or prejudiced thoughts. Some are so deeply ingrained they are not easily recognized until someone points them out.
5) If you are impolite to the point of name calling towards me or another commenter you will be banned for life or until you apologize which of course I will be more than happy to post. I have had to post a few apologies myself! It is easy to get carried away when you are typing. This is something that everyone does and it is not a big deal as long as you are able to step back and recognize the irrationality and rudeness. If an apology is necessary-JUST DO IT! From that moment on it will be in the past! The tendency is to want to dig into your wrong-minded opinions or actions.
6) If you cannot follow these simple rules. Do not post comments. GYOFB
GET YOUR OWN FUCKING BLOG!!! (courtesy of Barry Ritholtz’s blog THE BIG PICTURE)